Habitrol Gum is the ideal product for quitting cigarettes through the easing of withdrawal symptoms. In just 3 months (based on the average smoker) you can be smoke-free and be living a healthier life.
After smoking regularly, your body becomes accustomed to receiving frequent doses of nicotine. Using Habitrol Gum over a period of time will lessen withdrawal symptoms by providing your body with Nicotine but in reduced amounts. Over time this will result in your body no longer needs an intake of nicotine and the cigarette cravings will no longer exist.
Habitrol Gum 4mg is for people who smoke more than 20 cigarettes per day, and is the sure-fire way to relieve a cigarette smoker from their craving.
With 384 pieces per pack, Habitrol Bulk Packs create a saving of around 11% per piece!
After using Habitrol Gum 4mg for 4-6 weeks, try moving to Habitrol Gum 2mg.
NOTE: Not available to our New Zealand customers.
- For the first 4-6 weeks chew one piece of gum every hour.
- After 6 weeks chew one piece of chewing gum every other hour.
- Read the Habitrol Gum packaging for chewing directions.
Do NOT use Habitrol Gum if:
- You are a non-smoker
- You have suffered a recent stroke or heart attack
- You are pregnant or breast-feeding
Consult a medical professional before using Habitrol Gum if you suffer from:
- Heart or vascular disease
- Liver or kidney disease
- Overactive thyroid condition
If you think that Habitrol Gum may be unsuitable for your condition seek the advice of a registered pharmacist or medical practitioner.
- Do not swallow the gum
- If you are under the age of 18 consult a medical professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store below 25 degrees Celsius