Nicorette QuickMist is a new form of Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT). In just 60 seconds after a dose the mouth spray begins working on reducing cravings, leaving you free to get on with your day.
Suitable for all type of cigarette smokers, Nicorette QuickMist Spray is easy to use and convenient to carry on the go. In fact, this particular spray is clinically proven to double your chances of stopping smoking altogether, compared to quitting with willpower alone.
After smoking regularly, your body becomes accustomed to receiving frequent doses of nicotine. Using Nicorette QuickMist over a period of time will lessen withdrawal symptoms by providing your body with the nicotine it’s used to, but in reduced amounts. Over time this will result in your body no longer needing an intake of nicotine and the cigarette cravings will no longer exist.
The crisp, mint taste of Nicorette QuickMist leaves your mouth feeling fresh. This spray can help people who aren’t looking to quit smoking completely, but want to cut back, too. And it provides great nicotine relief for places where smoking is near impossible, like long-haul flights, conferences, or when around young children.
Contents: This pack contains 1 dispenser, containing 13.2 ml of solution, which provides at least 150 sprays - each spray containing 1mg nicotine.
- Propylene Glycol
- Anhydrous Ethanol
- Poloxamer 407
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- Mint Flavour
- Cooling Flavour
- Acesulfame Potassium
- Hydrochloric Acid
- Purified Water
Directions: If you are using Nicorette QuickMist for the first time or if you have not used the spray for 2 days, you must first prime the spray pump.
1. Point the spray safely away from you or anyone else.
2. Press the top of the QuickMist with your index finger 3 times until a fine spray appears.
Note: priming reduces the number of sprays you may get from Nicorette QuickMist.
After priming, point the spray nozzle as close to the open mouth as possible. Press the top of the dispenser and release one spray into your mouth, avoiding the lips. Do not inhale while spraying to avoid getting spray down your throat. For best results, do not swallow for a few seconds after spraying.
Use 1 or 2 sprays when cigarettes normally would have been smoked or if cravings emerge. If after the first spray cravings are not controlled within a few minutes, a second spray should be used. If 2 sprays are required, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays.
Most smokers will require 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Do not exceed 2 sprays per dosing episode.
- Do not use while eating or drinking, as the spray should not be swallowed (reduces success rate).
- Using more than the recommended dose may result in nausea, salivation, pain in your abdomen, sweating, diarrhoea, headache, dizziness, or trouble hearing. If any unwanted effects occur, contact a doctor or your nearest hospital Accident and Emergency department immediately.
- Keep out of reach of children.